Wednesday, February 25, 2009

eBay

I have been on eBay off an on between yesterday and today bidding on a few items for Reece and looking for bedding for the Master Bedroom. I have always loved looking at all the items but try and stay away from bidding because I get caught up in the moment and do not know when to stop because I feel like I have to win. I guess that is the competitiveness coming out in me. Well here are my results. I bid on a couple different Pottery Barn Duvets and lost, but that was ok because it was not what I really wanted anyways they were just good prices. Then my sister in law sent me an email this morning saying Reece needs this Lilly Pulitzer outfit.
As of right now I am winning but there is still 2 hours and 45 mins to go so we shall see!!!! After I bid on this item I found the most perfect Lilly Seersucker Dress and I knew Reece just had to have it so watched it all day and it came down to the last 2 minuets and I got this beauty.

Reece will be so cute running around in this dress all summer long because for what I paid for it she will be wearing it out. Kidding, Kidding.....I need to resale it so it must stay in good shape. Now that I think about it I really should sell all her clothes on eBay she has more clothes than I think I have had my entire adult life.

2 comments:

  1. she's lucky that she has an aunt that looks out for her wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and she is lucky she has a Shonnie too! Wait until you see the outfit I got her for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete