Monday, March 9, 2009

What a weekend

This past weekend was beautiful so beautiful that we spent most of it outside. Saturday morning we took Reece to the zoo and then out for pizza. Then we went with some friends to the Atlanta Hawks v Detroit Pistons game. I am not a big basketball fan but this was a very good game and Atlanta won so even better for me but not as much fun for my husband. Sunday we had the windows open and just enjoyed the weather and watched the Nascar race. Now it is back to work on Monday and it is even nicer outside today if that is even possible.
Well Reece's 3rd birthday is coming very fast and today I went and printed her invitations that my sister in law designed and they are the cutest things I have ever seen.
As you can tell she is having a Madagascar birthday party and she will be so excited to have her Alex bounce as she calls it and a Trackless Train. Now I have to order the food and decorations and figure out what she is getting.

1 comment:

  1. I googled Madagascar Birthday invitations and this was on the second page. We are planning my son's 3rd birthday in June and would love to be able to pay someone to put our info on that same invite. It's absolutely perfect! email thehornefamily@live.com if you are interested. My name is Sarah.

    ReplyDelete