Monday, March 30, 2009

The start of my busy season

The busy season has officially started and I am excited because that means its times for all the arts and crafts shows and Spring but I am not as excited about all the extra long hours that I have to put in. I love arts and crafts show and I have to say JRM Management puts on the best shows (well for the exception of my friend at City of Marietta, she does an excellent job as well). Big Shanty Festival in downtown Kennesaw it is the best show of the year and it's coming up April 18 & 19. I have found so many cute items at this show anything from hair bows for my daughter, candles, jams and jellies, items for the house etc. Then there is the parade Saturday morning, the festival food, the civil war encampment and so much more that just makes it such a fun weekend.

A great little artist booth
Look at that yummy festival food! You cant eat it all the time but sure is nice every once in a while
I am just getting excited thinking about it. Only 2 1/2 weeks to finish everything I have to finish before it gets here.


2 comments:

  1. Yippee for Arts & Craps(hee,hee) Shows! I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuck, My slave driver daughter says i have to make more things! These are great people watching sites though!

    ReplyDelete