Friday, February 6, 2009

Dinner with friends

Last night I met a friend of mine at The Dinner A'fare. This is a place where you premake dinners and then take them home to freeze. I was not to sure about this at first but it was alot of fun and now I have 12 dinners in my freezer just waiting to be cooked. Just a few examples of thing I made: Pink Peppercorn Buttered Flank Steak, Citrus Crusted Tuna Steak, Pork Chops with Red Beans and Rice, Fice Spice Chicken with Cilantro Cream Sauce. I could go on and on on the things I made.


After we were done there we met our husbands and Reece at Bella's Pizzeria. Reece entertained all of us throughout dinner even the staff at the resturant. She quickly became the center of attention for everyone who worked there. Once she was done eating she started having a conversation about pets with our waitress. the waitress asked Reece if she had a dog and she said no I have a cat named Pepper but my Shonnie (Sharon) has doggies named John, Ruby and PJ and my Tandy (Candace) has Lola. It just amazes me that she can have this full conversation with and adult. Well at this point she had just melted the hearts of the staff and they let her get ice cream and then they gave her a t-shirt and then she even started folding boxes with them.


My crazy little girl!!!!

2 comments: