Friday, February 6, 2009

Letter "R"

I have been tagged in the letter game and I was give the letter "R". I wonder why someone would give me that letter. So now I have to write 10 things I love that start with the letter "R".





1. Reece - my beautiful 2 year old daughter that I can not get enough of.

2. Red Roses - What girl does not like getting Red Roses or any flower for that matter.

3. Red Wine - I have always loved wine but have been a white wine drinker until I met the Keating Family and now I love Red Wine.

4. Reading - I love to read but with a 2 year old I do not get to it as much as I would like.

5. Radio - Listening to radio while driving and sing at the top of my lungs (only if I am alone or with Jamie in a convertible)

6. Rain - The sound of rain is so soothing that it relaxes me. I love thunderstorms even more because I am so fascinated by the weather. I should have been a meteorologist.

7. Redeemer - My Lord and Savior that I know I will see one day in heaven.

8. Rainbows - They are so pretty but the meaning behind them is what I really love. Every time I see a rainbow it reminds me that Jesus is coming back one day and I think it is sooner than later.

9. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer - The reason I like Rudolph so much is because Reece loves him and I love to see her face every time she watches that movie.

10. RPM - This is spin class at the gym that I love taking because afterwards I know I just had a great workout, but I also hate it because during the class I feel like I am going to die and my ass kills me afterwards from the seat.


No comments:

Post a Comment